A Brief Overview of The Program
The Emerging Leaders Academy curriculum consists of the following components:
1. Defining Excellence: Provides a step-by-step approach to personal growth and success.
2. Career Development Institute: Job readiness and preparation.
3. Entrepreneurship: Guidelines to starting and operating a business
4. ELA Literacy Program: Therapeutic writing workshop using the participant’s Personal Life Stories as a skillful method to access and discover clarity, self-awareness and empowerment via the written word.
5. Financial Education: Personal budgeting; basic banking, money and credit management.